We're Back!!


To all our loyal blog followers, if you are still out there thanks so much for sticking with us through our last dry spell.  I could say that our hard drive took a dive and we lost all our photos, or I could say that running a summer camp and shutting down a summer camp and then running it again took a lot out of us, or I could say that we have just been having too much fun living life to stop and update all of you.  Well,  all of those things are true, however, for those that like to enjoy the journey with us, I will stop making excuses and I will get back at it.   

Here are a few recent shots of the little guy, because let's face it, its him that you want to see. Don't he and mom look pretty good together under the first fall colors peaking through.  As for the second shot, this was take just before Geeves whisked him off to boarding school for the year.  So far the reports are good, his plant identification is really progressing and they have even taught him how to button his own jacket buttons.  Actually this is how he was dressed for the wonderful wedding of Amy and Matt just last weekend.  More to come on that...I promise.

Comments

chelleann80 said…
He's getting so big. I love the pictures, he's adorable. Mommy looks beautiful too
sarahbear221 said…
Oh my goodness! That is quite the outfit! Looking forward to more updates!
ph said…
What a cutie, both mom and Andrew.
Love the little suit jacket and hat!