Prego Belly

Many of you have asked to see some belly shots - I feel enormous these days in case you were wondering. The twins certainly seem to be growing in there. Below are the most recent pregnant belly pics we have.
33 weeks at the Catholic Charities Dinner in Madison.
34 weeks. Without the sliming effects of a black shirt - haha.
I'm currently at 36 weeks and not sure if I need any more pictures...

Comments

Anonymous said…
You look great!
grandma hoeben
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the Prego Belly pics sista. I miss you guys and seeing all of the changes. It was great to talk to Andrew last night- how cute was he. Love you guys-Ames
chelleann80 said…
Becca you look gorgeous. Can't wait to hear that they have arrived.
Noelle said…
Becca, you look amazing! Hang in there!! .^_^.
Unknown said…
Rebecca,
You beautiful women you. God bless, momoooxxx
The Dunagans said…
Becca I think you look beautiful. Best wishes on a safe C-section this week. Will be thinking of you.

Katie