Right on Track
This blog post is hastily being thrown together...Let me explain. Last Wednesday at 5pm Rebecca took off with a crew from camp to head towards Chicago for the annual mid-states camping conference. That means yours truly had the pleasure of staying home with the three little munchkins for four nights, alone. It was supposed to be three nights but as I write this they are still waiting for the tow truck just minutes from the conference site, so although she will return tonight, I am going to count it on my watch. I can't say I did it all alone, I had a bit of help from my Bro, Tricia, Grandpa Dave and Doug and Beth( a few staff member and his fiance.) By in large though it was me, alone with my kids and you know what, it was a really nice couple of days. The arrival of warm weather could not have come at a better time. We all enjoyed our time at the park today!
So why the hasty creation... Well, although it has been good, there has been zero time for thinking about things other than, how do I keep Josh off this, out of that and down from there and that is just one kiddo. So, after getting all three settled in tonight, I was going to head to bed but I thought, all you fine folks out there deserved an update.
You may notice there has been a lack of photos as of late. Our hard drive is full and we have not had time to remedy that problem, hence all the recent photos are sitting on our camera waiting for some space to make the transfer. So, I pulled just one off. I like this photo since it is pretty representative of what goes on in our house...We play with trains. We set tracks for Andrew and then we devise ways to protect our creations from the other destroyers in the house. Rebecca has a gift for designing some sweet configurations and she never tires of fixing and re-doing! We have since moved the track to the dining room table which has proven to be a haven for now, safe from Josh...
I do want to share more about how I am feeling but I will save that for another night. Know that life is good here. I have some sweet opportunities coming down the way that I will write about soon. For now this very tired Dad is headed off to sheet street and pillow alley.
So why the hasty creation... Well, although it has been good, there has been zero time for thinking about things other than, how do I keep Josh off this, out of that and down from there and that is just one kiddo. So, after getting all three settled in tonight, I was going to head to bed but I thought, all you fine folks out there deserved an update.
You may notice there has been a lack of photos as of late. Our hard drive is full and we have not had time to remedy that problem, hence all the recent photos are sitting on our camera waiting for some space to make the transfer. So, I pulled just one off. I like this photo since it is pretty representative of what goes on in our house...We play with trains. We set tracks for Andrew and then we devise ways to protect our creations from the other destroyers in the house. Rebecca has a gift for designing some sweet configurations and she never tires of fixing and re-doing! We have since moved the track to the dining room table which has proven to be a haven for now, safe from Josh...
I do want to share more about how I am feeling but I will save that for another night. Know that life is good here. I have some sweet opportunities coming down the way that I will write about soon. For now this very tired Dad is headed off to sheet street and pillow alley.
Comments