Stem Cell Overachiever
A message on Voice mail: "Hey Jeff, It's Jan from UW hospital and you are a stem cell overachiever! We look for around 5, and we think that's great. We got about 13million from you!.." If you are going to do something, do it big, right?! I included a picture so you can see that there are no big saws or needles to actually burrow inside my bones. I was hooked up to the collection machine for 3.5 hours. Four different IV lines later,(only one in each arm is actually needed, two for me...I guess I am just an overachiever) a couple of episodes of Deadliest catch and we are on our way towards the BMT!
Here's a couple of shots from the last stay at St. Mary's. Auntie Amy and Uncle Matt came all the way down from Superior to hang out for a few days. Whenever possible, we try to hang out in the beautiful gardens of St. Mary's.
It's always great to see the kiddos, even if daddy does have to drag around that silly IV tree.
Here's a couple of shots from the last stay at St. Mary's. Auntie Amy and Uncle Matt came all the way down from Superior to hang out for a few days. Whenever possible, we try to hang out in the beautiful gardens of St. Mary's.
It's always great to see the kiddos, even if daddy does have to drag around that silly IV tree.

Comments