Update!
Greetings once again from the UW. Today, I am merely here waiting for a few prescriptions after checking in with Doc. I am pleased to say that my numbers are almost back to normal and my body tells me so. I am feeling much better! On November 13th I have a PET scan and then it will be time to bid the UW farewell and I will be heading back to my regular oncologist. It is hard to believe that that will mark 100 days post transplant. It has been a long road.
It is strange to be at the clinic for a check-up. In many ways, this whole ordeal seems to be so distant already. Don't get me wrong though, life is still not back on track completely but good health certainly is reason enough to celebrate. Rebecca and I continue to feel so blessed by all the support and thank you all.
It is strange to be at the clinic for a check-up. In many ways, this whole ordeal seems to be so distant already. Don't get me wrong though, life is still not back on track completely but good health certainly is reason enough to celebrate. Rebecca and I continue to feel so blessed by all the support and thank you all.
Comments