Mary's 2024 Year in Review

   For me, 2024 has been a year of adventure, trying new things and lots of family time. Some things that kept me busy this year and activities I have enjoyed are hanging out with friends, babysitting, playing with my bunny Daisy, travelling, rollerblading, playing piano, and of course mountain biking!




   One of my highlights this year was getting to spend three weeks out in Colorado over the summer at Camp Wojtyla. It was epic! I got to be a camper for one week, and I made lots of new friends. I got to see four moose, which was a new experence for me. We also spent a little time in Rocky Mountain National park, and did some exploring. I also found snow in June!





      I love snow. Last winter was a bit disappointing to me due to the lack of snow. This year, I'm really hoping for lots of snow. I love to go down hill skiing and cross counrty skiing. I will say yes to anything that involves snow. 

Some more highlights of my year were...
  • Being a camper at Camp Gray
  • Cousin time all around
  • More time for daily Mass
  • Getting to visit Sr. Veritas at her convent
  • Visiting the Great Lakes 
  • Spending time with my Grandparents
  • Turning 14 years old

Thanks for reading. Wishing you a great 2025.

In Christ, 
                 Mary 


Comments

Anonymous said…
What a great year, thanks for sharing. Love G Hoeben