Andrew's 2024 Year in Review
2024 was a great year filled with family and friends and a lot of time outdoors. At the start of the year I started working for Dell Creek Carpentry one to two days a week which has been a great learning experience and I have really enjoyed it. I also got my learners permit at the start of the year and I just recently got my drivers license. This spring I got my first spring turkey with my confirmation sponsor Dominic. Over the summer we got to spend three weeks in Colorado which was a blast. Getting to spend time in God's creation in the mountains was a really cool experience. Over the past couple years I've been spending a lot of time playing chess. I'm hoping to start playing in touranments sometime soon. We just wrapped up with our Christmas piano recitals. We also got to play piano at the Baraboo mansion for the first time. This fall my grandparents and godparents joined me for my Confirmation.
Comments