Josh's 2025 Highlights

 Hey Friends and Family,

2025 has been a crazy awesome year filled with a lot of fun times and adventures.  Here are a few of my highlights with photos...

1.  I got to go Rock Climbing out in Colorado this year with Camp Wojtyla.  It was a super awesome experience and I hope I can do it again!


2.  In September, I earned my Black Belt.  It was a huge step for me and now I am a junior instructor.


3.  Another huge hightlight...Meeting most of the '96 Packers Super Bowl Team including Brett Farve and LeRoy Butler!  I also got a signed football from Brett Farve and signed cards from LeRoy - it was epic!!  


4.  I also had a great Mountain Bike Season this year.  I trained a lot, had so much and I'm really looking forward to next year and working even harder.  



Thanks for reading.
-Josh (age 15)


Comments