A few favorite moments





















We had a great trip West. Thanks to our friends and family who hosted us and fed us delicious dinners along the way--it was so great to see you all! Pictured are a few highlights from our trip. We drove down the enchanted Highway in North Dakota and saw some of the largest metal sculptures in the World. We discovered Fiery Habanero Doritos in Montana--and if any of you come across them I need a taste tester to tell me everything--I gave them up for Lent. We paddled Pelagic for the first time on a beautiful river in Montana and we camped in some crazy places along the way.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Look at the size of that hopper somone get a big swatter and lots of spray.

Love you guys see yu on spring break hopfuly.

Kevin Hoeben

P.S. Jeff you have a suprise coming
The Dunagans said…
HAHA. Becca and Doritos...can't say I'm surprised.

Katie Lueck