Smooth Sailing





While Jeff was out kayaking the San Juans Islands this weekend I had the amazing opportunity to do a bit of sailing around the San Juans. I was out on a three day staff training trip learning everything there is to know about sailing in preparation for a ten day sailing trip that I'll be leading with Camp Orkila next week. It was awesome!!! We had good wind in the morning and evenings. Which meant relaxing afternoon naps and wonderful sunset sails. We were sailing 27ft Soling sail boats. They are fun fast little boats--one of them was even part of an Olympic tryout in its salad days. I'm hoping that the next sail is just as smooth.



Comments

Rebecca, you look very comfortable and natural in that sailboat! Did you guys do any match racing or anything like that? Looks like a blast. Keep us posted on your 10 day trip!