The view from the office


I suppose this is more like the "after hours" office. As a wedding gift Rebecca and I received a wonderful hammock. I have taken it on every one of my trips this season and I love it. I am never going back to the tent. The night time picture is looking South from my comfy little set-up and the following morning I captured the view to the North from my perch. It was a beautiful run.

Comments

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I continually find myself exclaiming 'wow!" out loud as the images from your blog pop up on my screen! The latest 'view from the office' is yet another confirmation of the usually-charmed life you lead. Enjoy and keep on posting. For those of us camped out in the living room with sick babies -- it's the most beauty we might see all week! Thanks for sharing.
Your Big Sis