SIDECAR!!!






Last year while here in WA I was able to reconnect with a good buddy from Search and Rescue that I had not seen in over 5 years. In that time away Chris had ventured down all sorts cool and unique avenues. One of them being a love for motorcycles. He now owns two Russian made cycles copied from BMW. One of them is a Sidecar!! How cool is that. Chris being the great guy that he is, donned his hot riding leathers and suffered through the sweltering Seattle weather to motor on over to a little gathering last night. In order to complete the evening in fine style we all got to enjoy the wind through our hair on a little sidecar adventure. Thanks so much Chris for fulfilling some longtime childhood dreams for some of us in the crowd.
A big hearty Mid-western thank-you goes out to Jenny and Mike for hosting us in their new house. Thanks for all the goodies. I am sure the neighbors will understand and forgive the loud bike noise since dreams were achieved last night.

Comments