Cookie Day




Cookie Day 2007 took on a new twist this year. Instead of the large scale 1 day cookie operation it used to be we all made a couple different varities of cookies (we went big and spent a snowy afternoon in the camp kitchen with the Christmas tunes) - brought them to cookie day - and then spent the day decorating Gingerbread houses. Decorating for us was the easy part - flying our Gingerbread house back to WI called for extra care and caution in the airport but we got it home safe and sound.








Comments

Ohhh... you guys do it the real way! My camp cookie experience is a matter of taking pre-made flash frozen dough wads and laying them out on the baking sheet and letting them rip. The cookies are still really good, and there can be some bonding among the cooks... but I'm looking forward to helping ya'll out when I get up that way. Actually, I'm closer now than I was... I'm in Detroit for the weekend. Wanna swing by and go to a holiday symphony concert? Ciao!