
I'm not going to use this space to talk about Brett Favre and the Packers. That is a conversation for a different day. Today there is something more joyous and exciting to talk about. Baby gifts are starting to come our way and it really makes the whole thing more real. More than material items though is feeling the actual presence of baby. Baby has been quite an active kicker lately. I rolled over in bed yesterday morning and the first thing Rebecca did was to place my hand on her belly and no sooner did I lay my hand down that baby gave me a big "good morning" push! It is such a cool feeling.
Our last week of camp is finishing up this week. That means that we will have a bit more time in the coming weeks to get things in order before November rolls around. We can't wait!
Comments
kevin h