A few snapshots
While waiting for a flight in MSP Mary spent a little time smiling for the camera!
Joshua is unstoppable. For a kid that does not have the ability to walk, he sure has the ability to keep his parents on their toes. He is into EVERYTHING. His favorite, least favorite trick of mine is when he flips the oven door down and proceeds to climb on top of it. He also likes to climb atop the kitchen table via the chairs.
In case anyone did not believe my post about the drastic facial hair void that radiation left behind, here is proof. I could not let it go any longer after multiple, "What happened, did you lose a bet?" comments I had to shave. As for other radiation effects, things are getting better. The throat is still aggravated after meals, but that is lessoning. Taste is still an issue too. I have a follow-up with the radiologist next week. I am going to see what he can do about getting my facial hair back. Elvis has left the building.
On one of our 52degree January days I took the kiddos to Mirror Lake State park just down the road. Mary in the Ergo, Joshua rolling in the stroller and Andrew Dennis on foot! It was a hoot.
This photo makes me smile. We live a charmed lives out here at Camp Gray. This photo was snapped by my Bro right before we made our way to Sunday Mass at the St. Francis of Assisi Chapel on Camp. We don't have mass on camp every weekend but it is nice on occasion to bundle up and hop on the sled rather than piling in the van to head to Baraboo. The St. Francis of Assisi Chapel happens to be where Rebecca and I were married too!
Joshua is unstoppable. For a kid that does not have the ability to walk, he sure has the ability to keep his parents on their toes. He is into EVERYTHING. His favorite, least favorite trick of mine is when he flips the oven door down and proceeds to climb on top of it. He also likes to climb atop the kitchen table via the chairs.
In case anyone did not believe my post about the drastic facial hair void that radiation left behind, here is proof. I could not let it go any longer after multiple, "What happened, did you lose a bet?" comments I had to shave. As for other radiation effects, things are getting better. The throat is still aggravated after meals, but that is lessoning. Taste is still an issue too. I have a follow-up with the radiologist next week. I am going to see what he can do about getting my facial hair back. Elvis has left the building.
On one of our 52degree January days I took the kiddos to Mirror Lake State park just down the road. Mary in the Ergo, Joshua rolling in the stroller and Andrew Dennis on foot! It was a hoot.
This photo makes me smile. We live a charmed lives out here at Camp Gray. This photo was snapped by my Bro right before we made our way to Sunday Mass at the St. Francis of Assisi Chapel on Camp. We don't have mass on camp every weekend but it is nice on occasion to bundle up and hop on the sled rather than piling in the van to head to Baraboo. The St. Francis of Assisi Chapel happens to be where Rebecca and I were married too!
Comments