The sky's the limit

 So you might be wondering to yourself, "Just how on earth does a guy that just underwent a bone marrow transplant entertain himself on the hospital floor?" I'm glad you asked.  Andrew and I set our sights skyward and completed a lego mock-up of the Space Needle that Dave was kind enough to bring by.
Today, we kept the skyward theme going and busted out onto the 8th floor for a little tour of Med Flight's hanger and dispatch operation.  Patty was a gracious host until she was whisked away to a scene but Kim took over and gave us a great look behind this top-drawer operation.  Thanks for spicing up my day at the hospital.  

Comments

mama hoeben said…
Thanks for sharing, I was wondering how you kept yourself busy all.
Love ya
Unknown said…
Love the positive things going on! Prayers are with you always! Stay strong!
That's so cool. Now if they would only let you drive it, you could add it to your collection of vehicles! :)