What's new with Josh - 2024

Dear Family and Friends,

Just wanted to keep you posted on what's going on in my life. 2024 has been a crazy, adventurous, and wild year.  It has been filled with great moments.  I'm sharing a few of my favorite moments with pictures.  

1.  I got to go to my First Green Bay Packer Game!  It was incredible, one of the best days of my life.  It was so cool to actually be at Lambeau Field and watch a game.  And they won!!!



2.  This year I got another deer on opening day.  It was a great hunt and really fun to be out.  This is my third deer.  


3.  I got to go on a trip with my grandparents to Devils Lake North Dakota to go walleye fishing.  It was really fun.  We all caught a couple really nice walleye.  I also caught my first big northern at Lake Tomahawk later in the summer.


4.  I am still really enjoying karate at Elite Self Defense.  It is my third year now.  I just got my brown belt and that is a big step.  I'm also really stepping up on Demo Team.  I really enjoy learning the bo-staff.  



Thanks for being awesome,

- Josh, age 14

Comments

Anonymous said…
It has been an exciting year for you! Congrats lon your
brown belt. Love G Hoeben.