Angels Among Us




You can bet that this most recent post was written by a wooly clad Wisconsinite as temps outside are struggling to reach 0 degrees. No luck yet, still 2 below. Winter has us under it's spell and we are loving life here in the midwest. I have been spending much of my time outside as of late. I now work for a forestry restoration company. Currently we are working on some DNR(Department of Natural Resources) land just outside Madison. Our task is to rid the land of invasive species such as Honeysuckle and Buckthorn. Both these plants have taken a strong hold around Southern WI. The work is not too glamorous but it is worthwhile and come spring time we will be using a far more exciting method of ridding the land of non-native plants...FIRE!!
When I am not strolling through the woods with a chainsaw I try to make my way to the local pool for a bit of rolling practice. Check out this blog to take a look at "hand rolling demystified"and my recent progress. You'll see me upside down but there is also a video clip.


Comments

Anonymous said…
burn the hony suckle, love you guys can't wait to see you guys soon.

Love Little hoeben