The BMB

Although, it may appear as though I left out the "o" in the title, worry not my friends.  I have not lost my mind, although I suppose it all has been a bit like a "bomb" lately.  Actually, that stands for Bone Marrow Biopsy...It's time for my second BMB tomorrow morning.  Dr. Sanyal spoke with the tumor board this morning, (I think it is my fourth time there) and they thought I should get one.  I never thought I would say this about the good 'ol BMB, but, at least it is not my first rodeo.  I have heard some people say it was the hardest part of treatment but it did not seem to go too badly for me.  We'll hope for a similar experience tomorrow.

It turns out my meeting with Doctor Longo at the UW will not be until next Wednesday at 3pm, so we will have a few days until more answers come. In the meantime, enjoy the nice weather and have a marvelous weekend.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Jeff - Prayers your way. You will be in good hands with Dr. Longo - he is part of a wonderful family that we have known for years both personally and dealing w/oncology matters. Our family will keep you and your family in prayers for peace, health and strong spirits.
mama hoeben said…
lots of love and prayers kiddo
christel said…
LOVE the new picture on the blog title. Sending love, thoughts and prayers your way.
cmr