"You've got a big day tomorrow"
On the eve of the First day of school or the night before we were to embark upon a big trip Mom and Dad would tuck me in as a child and say, "get some good sleep, we've got a big day tomorrow." I should get some good sleep tonight because tomorrow seems like a pretty big day for me. It's been almost two months now without putting anything in my mouth and tomorrow may be the day when they say, "go ahead, give some water a try!" We are nothing if we are not hopeful, right?
I just came in from some nighttime garden weeding. That is the only time that I can tackle that task lately. The heat has been rather unpleasant around here. Not to mention that the few days I have spent inside, although driving me crazy, have made me realize that my reduced exposure to the sun has dramatically reduced the amount of itching and skin irritation that I was feeling. I am tuckered out and rambling again. You all don't want to hear about this stuff. So, let's talk about something you do want to hear about...Wait a second, that's the problem, I don't know what you want to hear about.
Many people, lots of people, tons of loving individuals have asked, "what can we do to help"...So, here is the task I want to pose to you all. Even prior to cancer, I have often wondered about writing a book. I never enjoyed writing in high school and I only began to enjoy it slightly in my later years of college. Yes, it is odd to reference "my later" years of college as though I was there for a really long time...Well, I was. I have seven and a half years of college under my belt so I better have developed some skills in that period of time. Writing, seems to supposedly be one of them, given the comments that I have heard. So, here's the rub. I don't know what I want/should write about. I am hoping for some ideas. Suggestions for the blog are helpful, although the real question is, what sort of book would you like too sit and read.
I'm not saying anything will come of it soon but let's get some ideas tossing around. Let me know your thoughts. If the comment section of the blog is hard to deal with drop me an email or find me on Facebook. Thanks as always for checking in and thanks in advance for the flood of suggestions heading my way.
Ciao.
I just came in from some nighttime garden weeding. That is the only time that I can tackle that task lately. The heat has been rather unpleasant around here. Not to mention that the few days I have spent inside, although driving me crazy, have made me realize that my reduced exposure to the sun has dramatically reduced the amount of itching and skin irritation that I was feeling. I am tuckered out and rambling again. You all don't want to hear about this stuff. So, let's talk about something you do want to hear about...Wait a second, that's the problem, I don't know what you want to hear about.
Many people, lots of people, tons of loving individuals have asked, "what can we do to help"...So, here is the task I want to pose to you all. Even prior to cancer, I have often wondered about writing a book. I never enjoyed writing in high school and I only began to enjoy it slightly in my later years of college. Yes, it is odd to reference "my later" years of college as though I was there for a really long time...Well, I was. I have seven and a half years of college under my belt so I better have developed some skills in that period of time. Writing, seems to supposedly be one of them, given the comments that I have heard. So, here's the rub. I don't know what I want/should write about. I am hoping for some ideas. Suggestions for the blog are helpful, although the real question is, what sort of book would you like too sit and read.
I'm not saying anything will come of it soon but let's get some ideas tossing around. Let me know your thoughts. If the comment section of the blog is hard to deal with drop me an email or find me on Facebook. Thanks as always for checking in and thanks in advance for the flood of suggestions heading my way.
Ciao.
Comments
God bless,
Mandy
Peace and blessings!
DJ