The Greatest

Don't you love it when people say to you, "let me be honest with you..."?  Of course, I think to myself, "well, I sure hope you would be honest with me."  So here it is gang, I'm going to be honest with you, I just don't have much in me right now.  I have lots of stories that I would like to share and photos to make you smile but for tonight, before I head off to Chemo tomorrow I am simply going to share a song that I enjoy singing to Andrew before he falls asleep.  Enjoy and sleep tight.


Comments

Other howards said…
Wow..this is one of my very favorite songs. I have used it several times in videos for preschool graduation. I LOVE IT!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hey Jeff,

Sorry you're still having some tough times, but I think that is how cancer is. You feel better, then you feel worse. Thanks for the reminder. I have a woman at work going through Chemo too. She works a few hours, here and there, when she can. Sometimes we get busy and I forget how sich she is. I do try to remember to tell her not to over do it though.

I'm not a big Kenny Rogers fan, but as you could probably guess, I love that song. Never heard it before. Cindy and Roger have been looking for a song to dance to at the wedding, that one might have been a good suggestion. I love the ending too. It sounds like something Roger would say.

You keep pitching too.

Take care, Uncle Tony
Cheri N said…
Love the song. It reminds me that it is horrible that you have to have to go thru the big CA, but OMG can you write. Cant wait for the book. Hope this round of chemo goes well for you!
PS Mom gave me a hug from you, right back at you cuz!!!