Buttons



Back in elementary school we had button day. We could wear any buttons we wanted with our school uniform. I had this button that had to have been slightly bigger than the dessert plate that you ate your cheesecake on last night. I know what you're thinking. Jeff, that's a huge button and it probably wasn't really that big, it is just your skewed sense of sizing since you were so little back then and your also probably wishing you had a piece of cheesecake last night. Well, I wouldn't make up something like this. The button had E.T. on it and that was big back then. I came home with a fairly large hole in my shirt since kids kept wanting to pull at the button. Yeah, I was cool.

Anyways, today is the first day of Chemo and I once again have a button(or two). It appeared on my kitchen counter with a short note from one of my wonderful staff members. One states very authoritatively, "I was Already bald" and one states Some(and then the word "some" is crossed out and it goes on to say "lots of people are praying for me." How true it is. And, it is working, I got the results back of the follow-up MRI and the bone marrow biopsy and both are normal, Praise God. Things are really on the up and up. Here we go. Thanks for checking in.

Comments

mgbrown said…
So happy to hear the great news and the kids are looking adorable!! Good luck today, we're still praying ;)
Love, The Browns
I LOVE the buttons. We thank God for the great results and for your wonderful camp family too! Now we're praying for a smooth treatment today. Good luck and God bless you!
Love & Prayers,
All the Howards
Anonymous said…
Cute button story Jeff. Buttons are great. We are praying for you.

Love,
Amy & Matt
sarahbear221 said…
bahahahahahahaha I think that was the first thing we all said was that you wouldn't be loosing any hair!
Anonymous said…
What great news! I am so happy you have so many positive people with you.



With prayers,
even more Howards
mamma hoeben said…
so happy to hear, thank God,, love and prayers