A Whole Bunch of Winners in My Book

What a fine looking crew! This past weekend four staff and two former staff participated in the Madison 1/2Marathon. Along with them they brought a whole rabble of cheering fans. Little did I know until they showed up at my hospital room that all the while they all were cheering me on too!! How about those shirts?! What makes Camp Gray so special is the high caliber of staff that come through that place. These guys are full of love and life! I am proud to work with them all. I appreciate all that they do for me and for each and every camper that comes to Camp Gray. Thanks guys for the tribute.

Last night marked my fifth night here at St. Mary's. Tomorrow is a big day, the docs are going to convene to talk about my case. Together, they'll figure out where we go from here. Chemo is slated again for Thursday so we will see if they decide to proceed with that or delay for a short time. Up for discussion also is whether or not to get a feeding tube placed so that I can get off the TPN. I'll keep you posted.

Comments

Hey Jeff,

What a great tribute your friends and peers paid to you. It is clearly a sign of how much you mean to them.

Keep up the great attitude, and you're going to be fine. I can't imagine what the no eating must be like, but it will be worth it, when it's all over. And I'll bet the food will be better than ever.

Keep up the good work, and thanks for keeping us all up to date.

We're praying for you. Take care,

Uncle Tony
Cheri N said…
Love the shirts. Cheri