H20 to the Rescue





Sorry to keep you all in suspense.  It is difficult to type with my mouth full...Yup!  Doc said that my Esophagus looks beautiful.  Now, mind you I'm not full speed out of the gate on this one.  I may only have clear liquids for the first week, although Jello does count.  I have enjoyed copious amounts of water today and I plan on ramping it up to...wait for it... apple juice tomorrow.  I will learn more about the plan on Thursday as to when I will be off the tube completely but it may still be a week or two!  Praise God!  It has been two months.  I am definitely ready.  In the meantime, enjoy a few shots of the kiddos down at Lake Jake here at camp. (except Joshua, he is hanging out in the highchair).  He's become quite an eater.  I hope to join him soon.  Even Mary was trying to get in on the eating around here, although I think I will pass on the sand.

Comments

mama hoeben said…
Enjoy the Black Cherry Jell-o
Wahoo!!!!
christel said…
YAY!!!!
Cheri N said…
Having a power-aid now and toasting you. Happy eating!!
The Flannerys said…
Jeff - thrilled to read your latest post. We hope that all continues to go well as you reestabish how you receive nourishment.