Ebony and Ivory...Part II
It's now 4:41am. I tripped over the same pair of shoes on my way down as I did at 11:24 prior to the last post. If you have not read it yet, scroll on down and check it out. I have nowhere to be for the next couple of hours, go ahead, I'll wait...Welcome back.
Apparently, the remedy was short lived. I have just polished off another bag of cereal. Now, up until a few days ago in an event such as this I would stumble down in the dark and manage to find a trusty 'ol can of Nutren 1.5 to throw back, and by throw back, I mean dump down the tube and that would fend off the cramps into the morning hours. Apparently the Kix/Chex combo was not the winning combination. I am really beginning to miss my Nutren. I have a call in for some more but alas, it has not yet arrived. I called on Monday so let me just say, I am glad I am not solely dependent upon that stuff anymore.
Now may be a good time to share with you a little tom foolery that my sister Annette masterminded with the help of a few other family members. Check out the photo below to see what she did to a bunch(2cases) of my cans.
I first opened the case and thought, "oh great, they sent me the wrong stuff." No, it appears that Nutren 1.5 was temporarily bought out under the marketing label, "Fantasy Foods." Their fabulous tag line, "so good, it's like a dream!" Dreamy...Thanks Annette for the laughs.
If you'll notice the can positioned in the middle of the bottom row, I have gone throw the trouble of finding a short video explanation of that particular variety of Fantasy foods. I believe it was one of their top sellers. Enjoy!
Apparently, the remedy was short lived. I have just polished off another bag of cereal. Now, up until a few days ago in an event such as this I would stumble down in the dark and manage to find a trusty 'ol can of Nutren 1.5 to throw back, and by throw back, I mean dump down the tube and that would fend off the cramps into the morning hours. Apparently the Kix/Chex combo was not the winning combination. I am really beginning to miss my Nutren. I have a call in for some more but alas, it has not yet arrived. I called on Monday so let me just say, I am glad I am not solely dependent upon that stuff anymore.
Now may be a good time to share with you a little tom foolery that my sister Annette masterminded with the help of a few other family members. Check out the photo below to see what she did to a bunch(2cases) of my cans.
I first opened the case and thought, "oh great, they sent me the wrong stuff." No, it appears that Nutren 1.5 was temporarily bought out under the marketing label, "Fantasy Foods." Their fabulous tag line, "so good, it's like a dream!" Dreamy...Thanks Annette for the laughs.
If you'll notice the can positioned in the middle of the bottom row, I have gone throw the trouble of finding a short video explanation of that particular variety of Fantasy foods. I believe it was one of their top sellers. Enjoy!

Comments
Thinking of you today.